Description & Features
FLETCHER MID WATERPROOF CARBONMAX EH HIKING BOOT
It’s a hiking boot built for hiking around the work site or your favorite trail. They are lightweight, comfortable and waiting for you. Wolverine waterproof boots and shoes use waterproof leathers, sealed seams, waterproof membranes and heavy duty construction to keep water out and feet dry.
These waterproof shoes have on-the-job protection, built with an innovative CarbonMax® safety-toe. Made with the most advanced nanotechnology, the ASTM-rated toe delivers crucial strength without the weight. The leather and fabric hiker also has a protective toe bumper, sweat-wicking lining, removable footbed and molded midsole for gentle support and comfort.
- Waterproof Full-Grain leather upper and membrane lining
- Wolverine CarbonMax® nanotechnology safety-toe delivers the most advanced lightweight comfort with ASTM protection
- Dry comfort from moisture-managing mesh
- Reinforced, protective abrasion-resistant heel and toe
- Resilient support from removable EVA footbed
- Lightweight, compression-molded midsole
- Tenacious Wolverine® rubber lug outsole for reliable grip
- Lightweight cement construction
- Durable nylon shank for extra strength
- Airport security friendly composite-toe
- ASTM F2413-11 M I/75 C/75 EH
For over 130 years, the Wolverine brand has been the sturdy sole that helped shape a nation. We are born of work. Hard work. The kind of work it takes to build the things that endure for generations. Our storied and unwavering legacy in work continues to build our future. WATCH HERE