Description & Features
KEEN MEN’S BRADDOCK LOW (SOFT TOE)
This work shoe is as comfortable as it is functional. A soft lining cushions the foot, and the non-slip outsole guards against falls. It’s also designed to avoid electrical shocks. Assembled with pride in Portland, Oregon, with materials from around the world.
Approximate weight per shoe: 21.5 oz/609.5 g
Features: American Built, Certified Slip Resistant (Mark II), Electrical Hazard (EH), Light Duty, Men’s Work Shoes, Metal Free, Oil Resistant, Soft Toe
Weather: Light Rain – not for puddles
Category: Work Boots & Shoes
Lining: Hydrophobic/hydrophilic 2-zone comfort lining
Rubber: Direct-attach Construction
Measurement Note: Our measurements were taken using a Mens size 9 US (42.0 EU). Measurements may vary by size.
– American Built with materials from around the world.
– Direct attach PU midsole
– Integrated heel cushion
– Lining with hydrophobic/hydrophilic 2-zone comfort technology
– Meets or exceeds ASTM F1677-96 Mark II non-slip testing standards
– Meets or exceeds ASTM F2892-11 EH Standards
– Not compatible with aftermarket insoles or orthotics
– Oil and slip resistant non-marking rubber outsole
– Removable metatomical dual density EVA footbed
– TPU stability shank
– Water resistant nylon upper