Description & Features
CARHARTT FORCE®, 6 INCH, BROWN, WORK BOOT
This lightweight work boot won’t stop you from getting the job done. The breathable, waterproof material will keep your feet dry from both sweat and water while on the job. It’s a boot that works as hard as you do.
- FastDry® technology wicks away sweat for comfort so you can stay focused on your day
- Brown coated leather and 3D forming Ariaprene breathable foam collar and tongue for flexibility
- Cement construction for lightweight comfort, rubber outsole
- Storm Defender® waterproof breathable protection to keep your feet dry
- Midsole absorbs impact to keep you comfortable
- Ortholite insoles provide comfort and cushion to fight fatigue and odors
For over 125 years, Carhartt, Inc. has been committed to offering the finest workwear products and customer service available. We stand behind the quality, craftsmanship, and performance of all our products. We use only the finest materials and apply strict quality control standards to each and every garment and accessory that we sell. Our goal is to ensure your satisfaction with each purchase and provide you the best possible service for years to come.
Carhartt has been outworking them all since 1889. CLICK HERE to read more.
Over the past 15 years, Carhartt has produced more than 80 million garments and accessories in the U.S. The company also sources heavily from U.S. suppliers such as Mt. Vernon Mills in Georgia (fabric) and YKK Snap USA in Kentucky (snaps and buttons), among others.
Carhartt also owns and operates manufacturing and finishing facilities in Mexico, and its European headquarters is located in Amsterdam. In all, Carhartt employs more than 5,000 hardworking associates worldwide.